It can happen to everyone that for a distraction, or due to a sudden temperament, to delete data on the phone that we need. Mistakes caused by pressing the wrong key or leaving the phone unlocked in the little ones’ hands can cost us dearly. Certain information, such as unsaved phone numbers, may seem impossible to recover, but you will undo the damage done by following this guide: how to view call history on iphone from a month ago.
How to view call history on iphone from a month ago?
We will announce it immediately. Stop immediately trying to dig into your memory to remember the number you want to contact. Struggling will not help. You will be able to remember a maximum of 4 numbers. Studies show that younger generations use memoryless as they are used to having everything saved on their mobile, so chances are you never paid attention to the number that was calling you.
In this guide, you will find all the answers you need to recover your iPhone call history. We will introduce you to various methods so that you will have an alternative if one does not work. We are sure that with the numerous methods that we will present to you at least one will be for you, so let’s get to work.
Phone history recovery on iPhone with the best software
Fortunately, there is much software designed and studied specifically for this type of situation. One would think that Apple devices tend to be more difficult to use when connecting to external programs or non- Apple software. The reality is that this is not the case.
The only thing you will need to start this recovery process will be a computer, no matter it is Windows or Mac, and a USB cable to be able to connect the mobile to the PC.
Here is the software that can help you to recover call history on iPhone:
How to recover deleted call log from iPhone via iTunes
Another way to recover the registry is through iTunes. This program pre-installed on all iOS devices, which many adore and others loathe. If you are among the first and backup your phone with iTunes this method will be for you, while if you are not part of this category, read on that other solutions will suit you.
Here are the steps to follow on iTunes:
- Go to your PC and install Wondershare Dr Fone.
- Once installed, click on Data Recovery and then iOS Data Recovery.
- Click on iTunes Backup Recovery.
- Click on the backup you need according to the proposed dates.
- Click Start Scan.
- In the navigation bar on the left click on the Call menu.
- Choose the numbers to recover and click on Recovery for Computer.
- Done! After completing these steps, you will find your call log and the number you lost and couldn’t remember.
IPhone call log recovery via iCloud
Backup your iPhone with iCloud? If you’re not sure this is the way to check: go to Settings> Accounts & Passwords> iCloud. Look for the iCloud Backup entry and make sure it says Yes. If this is the case, this is definitely the method for you!
This paragraph will explain how to do it step by step to recover the lost information. But be aware that the call backup lasts up to 4 months. Let’s see how to do it:
- Download and install Fone on your computer.
- Click on Recovery> iOS Data Recovery> iCloud Backup Restore.
- You will need to enter your AppleID credentials and click Sign In.
- Choose the back up of the device you are interested in on the date you are interested in.
- Press the Download button next to the backup you are interested in.
- Tick on Chiam. and click on Next.
- Wait for the download to finish and select the numbers to retrieve.
- Click on Recovery to save the data on your computer.
- Done! Everything is ready. This is the simplest method of all!
iPhone Call Log Settings: View and Delete
Sometimes unwelcome calls are received from call centres or simply from the wrong numbers. We never save these numbers and they often annoy us in the call log because they send us into confusion.
Maybe among all the unknown numbers, there is an important one that you can’t find. The call log should be like your email: always well organized to find everything immediately.
To view the call log just go to Phone and click on Recent at the bottom. To delete calls instead, once you are on the log, tap the Edit button at the top right. A red circle will appear to the left of the number, click on it and then click Delete. Another way to delete a call from the log is by sliding your finger to the left, placing it on the number to be deleted.
To delete all the calls from the log at once, just click on Edit at the top right and on Delete at the top left. These are the different ways you have to recover the call log. In summary, you will have at your disposal various software, programs to install on your PC, and the simplest help: the iCloud, so it is always good to always make a backup of your mobile phone . We hope we have been helpful to you with this guide to recover iPhone calls.