- Open the drop-down menu (the three vertical dots) and click on the ” Settings ” option.
- Go to the ” Privacy and security ” section and click on ” Website Settings “.
- In the URL bar enter the address ” about config ” and press the ” Enter ” key.
- If a warning box pops up, click on the option indicating that you accept the risk or that you will proceed with caution. You may see a second notice before you can move on.
- It only remains to reload the web page you wanted to see to apply the changes made.
- Enter the browser settings.
- Find the option with the same name and click on it to edit it.
- Activate the option ” Allowed (Recommended) ” and then close the configuration tab.
- Finally, refresh the page you were trying to view earlier to apply the new permission settings.
- Enter the browser settings, for this, you must write the following address in the search bar: opera: //settings/content /.
- Finally, reload the page by pressing the button or with the “ F5 ” key.
- Open the settings menu and enter the option that says ” Safari .”
- Select ” Preferences .”
- In the window that will open, you must locate the ” Security ” icon and click on it.
- Close the preference settings.
- Reload the active pages to apply the changes and navigate with this option enabled.
- Enter your browser settings and press ” Internet Options .”
- In the new window, go to the ” Security ” tab and press ” Custom level … “.
- Another box will open where you should go to ” Automation ” and in the ” Active scripting ” section check the ” Enable ” option.
- Finally, press ” Accept ” to apply the changes and refresh the website to view the content.