We all know that the iPhone comes with a ton of pre-installed apps and there is no point trying to uninstall them as we cannot do so. But we can hide these apps from the screen without uninstalling them though. To access this hidden section, you just need to go into your “Settings” app and then navigate one level down into “General” and finally tap on the profile tab and there you will find a section for hiding apps. Tapping on it will take you to a list of all your iPhone’s apps that are available for hiding.
How to delete hidden apps on iPhone?
1. Go to settings and select general, then profile
2. There you will find a section for hiding apps
3. Now tap the app that you want to delete from your iPhone and click on done at the top right corner of your screen
4. If you want to tick off multiple apps then just hold down the desired app and then click on done at the top right corner.
5. Once you have selected all apps that you want to delete, go ahead and click on “Delete” and it will be deleted from your iPhone immediately.
6. If you change your mind and don’t want to delete any specific app anymore, simply repeat step 2 and 3 and then click on “Restore” and the app will be restored to your home screen.
7. If you want to delete all apps at once, then simply go back to the main profile page and then click on “Edit” and then “Delete All” and it will delete all your hidden apps at once.
What to consider before deleting hidden apps on iPhone?
Now you might be thinking; why do we need to delete unnecessary apps from our iPhone? The reason is that by doing so the iPhone will run much smoother and there will be a reduction in storage as well. So if you don’t have any use for it, then go ahead and delete them immediately.
Also, if your iPhone is full and you want to delete apps, then deleting these hidden apps will provide you with more space. However, if your iPhone is not full but you still want to delete them, it’s fine as well because there is no problem in doing so.
There are some cases though when you might lose all the data that is stored on an app such as notes etc. So you need to backup all your data manually before deleting these hidden apps.
I hope that the tutorial is helpful for you and let me know in the comment section below if any problem occurs while removing hidden apps on your iPhone. I will try my best to resolve it as soon as possible! Have a nice day everyone 🙂