Far cry 3 mods and their installation method
The installation of mods in any game can be a little tough. Because there is no particular standardization in the games to follow, they have their own set of rules and regulations which need to be followed strictly. With the far cry 3 mods, however, things are a lot easier.
How to install far cry 3 mods?
The mod files are mainly in .pak format. To install the far cry 3 mods, all you have to do is take these files and put them inside the folder that contains your far cry 3 games. The default location of this folder would be “my documents”. You can then access these mods through the options menu once you have restarted the game.
The mod files are distributed under the Creative Commons Licence. This means that the user has full freedom to use, download, copy and distribute these mods within certain limitations. These limitations are defined by the creator of the mods themselves. Each far cry 3 mod comes with its own set of instructions which you must follow if you want your game to work properly.
A good idea would be to consult the forums or community pages of your game before you do anything that might go wrong. These communities are carefully built with people who have worked hard on their mod and want to show it off in the best light possible. With great power comes great responsibility is something all gamers should know by now.
The modding community in general is a very helpful one and far cry 3 mod is no exception to this fact. Once you have installed the game, go out there and explore mod websites that are dedicated to bringing free content to gamers just like you! It takes all kinds of gamers for our industry to grow bigger by the minute and we all should do our part to make it happen.
Remember, you cannot simply install and play any fc3 mod without having done a little bit of research on them beforehand. This will ensure that your game is free from damage and does not run into any problems when you are playing it the way you like!
List of far cry 3 mods
Here’s a list of all the Far cry 3 mods mentioned with a short explanation.
1. Winter is coming – provides players with some element of winter to the game
2. Undead Nightmare – turn enemies into zombies who will attack you on sight
3. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon mod – this mod allows for the creation of Blood dragons which are heavily armored dinosaurs that shoot rockets!
4. More missions and quests – this mod adds more missions and quests to the game
5. Merge mods – this simply merges all the other mods into one and allows for a simple installation
6. Trailer Park Tycoon – This mod provides you with a park where you can set up camp and rest, as well as build your defenses in order to fend off animals that will attack you.
7. Far Cry 3 super blender head stomp – yes, that’s what it’s called and no you cannot install this mod easily because of its name alone!
8. Sandbox plus – this is a sandbox where the player has infinite time to explore the world around them or do whatever they want without having to worry about their health or thirst
9. Run, get shot wobble – this mod just does what it says!
10. Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon mod 2 – this is another Blood Dragon that launches rockets from the sky to kill your enemies for you! It’s a great addition to the first one which takes care of your enemies on the ground.
11. Turn off HUD – this mod turns off all the HUD elements in your game screen, for people who want a hardcore experience
12. My little mansion – this mod lets you build your own manor where there are no enemies and everything is peaceful!
13. Minion rushes – minions require less time to open up safes/ lockers/doors and also run faster for the player.
14. Better skills – this turns off cooldowns, increases effects and gives you infinite ammo, health, etc. So basically turning your game into a god mode!
15. More animals – as the name suggests, it adds more animals to the game such as sharks and eagles!
16. Unlimited weapon mod – this basically lets you carry any gun/weapon of your choice with unlimited ammo!
17. Faster running speed – this makes your character run faster than usual in order to get away from your enemies more easily, or catch up with them while holding a knife.
18. One hit kill – similar to better skills this mod makes the game into a god mode where you can kill your enemies in one hit.
19. Move things with your mind – this is an interesting mod that lets you move objects around using your mind! Just like Neo from The Matrix!
20. Black & white filter – this changes the color of the game to either black and white or sepia.
21. Far Cry 3 – multiplayer mod allows you to play online with up to 32 players instead of the usual 16!
22. DMC samurai armor chest plate – this provides the player with chest plate that resemble those from the Devil May Cry series of games
23. Aiden Pearce mask – it turns your character into that of Aiden Pearce from Watchdogs video game!
24. Improved blood textures – this mod makes the blood look more realistic in the game.
25. No damage mod – similar to better skills, no damage mod turns off all the damage elements in-game and also immunity to animals (unlike usual)
26. Super battery – this mod increases battery life by 100%!
27. Real big trees – this mod makes the trees look 10x bigger than usual
28. Realistic weapons damage – this turns down all weapon damages to realistic values but allows for infinite ammo, no recoil, etc.
29. Realistic night vision – This mod makes the night vision goggles in-game realistic so you can see everything in green color.
30. Skin changer – this mod allows for random skin changes in-game with just one click of a button
Far Cry 3 mods can be installed easily and differ greatly from one to another. Some of them are dangerous and only meant for experienced players but most are safe to use.